In today’s hyper competitive environment, businesses need to have expert staff that can help them achieve heights and excellence. That is why importance of management courses is increasing a lot. Management courses educate students to make better decision in different corporate situations. You can enroll yourself for Executive Program in Management. This course helps students focus on pragmatic matters of operations and open doors to mark a successful career.
Eligibility to enroll for Executive Course:
The participant must possess a bachelor’s equivalent degree with a minimum 50% aggregate marks or equivalent from a recognized university in India or abroad.
Total Duration of PGDM Courses:
2 years with a provision of mandatory internship
Let’s look into the benefits of enrolling yourself in Post Graduate Diploma in Management:
- Higher Remuneration: The best thing about a PGDM course is its perks. The PGDM holder can start his/her career with the package of Rs.5 to Rs.6 Lakhs. This level of starting package is not available in other professions. After gaining certain experience in an industry, the remuneration will be much higher and an individual will reap benefits of pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
- Campus Placement in reputed companies: Reputed companies visit top colleges offering Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management for campus placement. Students get the opportunity to work with top notch brands of the industry. They get exposure while working in this company through training, team meets, performance review and many other systems. Plus, by mentioning their work experience in a reputed company, their chances of professional growth becomes higher.
- Grab Managerial Position: PGDM is a premier program which makes a person learn a lot about team building, handling target pressures, brand management and resolving uncertain issues. Their extraordinary skills and talent enable a fresher to ace the interview and grab managerial position.
- Helps build network: Post Graduate Diploma in Management makes you learn the importance of building contacts and networks with fellow professionals across the verticals, domains and industries. This allows you to brush up your skill set and stay on the top of the latest trends of job market and industry.
- Global opportunities: PGDM degree equips you with all the information, knowledge and skills that help you in running export-import business tasks efficiently. Students learn tricks and tips to explore global markets in order to stay competitive. They also learn various tips and tricks to crack international deals.
- Entrepreneurial opportunities: Students with a PGDM course set the perfect foundation to launch their own startups. They have enough confidence to understand the peculiarities of businesses and search out the right timings to pitch the projects.
Here at TAPMI (Centre for Executive Learning), we offer innovative Executive courses in Management to experience tremendous growth on a professional front. Check them out:
- EPGPM Virtual: It is an 11-month post-graduation interactive online course that delivers high quality video and audio to learn the concepts of management. The learning experience is ultimate because our mentors use digital whiteboard, moderator control and chat options. This high quality learning experience is no less than a physical classroom. The virtual classes also allow the individuals to pursue their dream course without taking break from their career.
- Mu Sigma – TAPMI Lead Program: It is an 11 months program that aims at creating next generation decision science leaders. It is a holistic program that delivers foundational theory, class – room learning, interactive workshop and real – life problem solving courses to let the students develop grasp over practical knowledge and application of concepts.
Why should you choose TCEL Executive courses in business management?
TCEL is not just the brand name in the World of Education, but it’s a revolution which has brought significant changes to the course structure of management programs. Here are a few benefits of TCEL Executive Courses in Business Management:
- Interactive mode of teaching: Here at TCEL, the Executive course is never boring. The concepts are taught through activities, games, role play, discussions and presentations. The mentors also make sure that classrooms remain fun bound and full of wit, so that students would always be excited about attending the class.
- Staffed with professional instructors: TCEL is really peculiar about hiring lecturers. We make sure that they have sound academic background as well as corporate experience. We also analyze the teaching methodology of the professors before finalizing them. Our qualified teachers have proven track record of shaping their students into efficient and skilled individuals.
- Enhance skill sets: TCEL is well aware with the fact that in today’s time, theoretical knowledge of management studies is not going to take you really far. It is highly important to possess best skill sets. TCEL programs make a student job ready with the skills that are in great demand today and help him/her in climbing a corporate ladder.
- Industry – centric program design: Courses offered by TCEL are designed in such a way that matches with the latest industry requirements. The course has a more open – minded approach and students undergo great learning experience which helps them gain insight about how a modern business functions. So, basically students undergo real – time exposure of businesses, instead being just stuck to intense classroom sessions.
How do we help you build your dear career?
TAPMI Centre for Executive Learning is the future of management classroom because we aim at rocket launch your career by offering modern Executive programs in Business Management with the given advantages:
- Incredible placement offers: With Mu Sigma TAPMI L.E.A.D. Program, get the practical exposure which makes it easy for students to fetch pre-placement offers in the reputed companies. The campus placements help build the confidence of students over their capabilities.
- Be your own boss: TAPMI ExecutivePost Graduate Program in Management assist you in learning about the fundamentals of modern business management. Hence, students can think beyond job opportunities and convert their start – up ideas into reality.
- Better interpersonal skills: Both the courses – EPGPM Virtual and Mu Sigma lead program are the interactive programs that only introduce the intricacies of management but also help enhance communication and interpersonal skills. These skills help an individual leave a mark on team members or higher management.
Where should you see yourself after doing Executive Program in business management?
After completion of Executive course, a person can expect getting placed in renowned companies like – Deloitte, Amazon, LinkedIn, KPMG, HDFC Bank, Lifestyle and many more. An individual can think of fetching great package, perks and salary hikes at designations like – PR officer, Brand Manager, Strategic Manager, Business Consultant, International Brand Manager and Finance Manager.
Q1. Is Executive Program better than MBA?
Ans. Both Executive Program and MBA have their own positive prospects. But Executive Program is more practical course in comparison to MBA.
Q2. What is the fee structure of both the courses – EPGPM Virtual and Mu Stigma – TAPMI Lead Program?
Ans. Fee of EPGPM Virtual is around Rs. 1.65 Lakhs + GST and fee of Mu Stigma – TAPMI Lead Program is Rs. 6,00,000 inclusive of GST.
Q3. Can you provide us the overview of course content of EPGPM Virtual program?
Ans. EPGPM Virtual program includes concepts like – Managerial Economics, Financial Management, Operations Management, Marketing Management, Business Leadership, Business Strategy and Human Resource Management.
Q4. What are the advantages of virtual PGDM courses?
Ans. Virtual PGDM courses enable students to save travel time and manage learning at their own pace. The fee is also less compared in comparison to offline classes as there is no usage of infrastructure.