TAPMI is one of the best MBA institutes in India with a rich legacy of innovation, rigour and academy delivery. Its curriculum is multi-disciplinary and promotes holistic learning to emphasise experiential leaning through pedagogy such as case studies, simulation and field work.
TAPMICEL, the top MBA institute in India is well-known executive education provider that offers a range of high-quality management development programs to professionals from diverse industries. The institute is counted as best MBA schools in India due to its highly qualifies and experienced faculty in its respective fields.
The customised executive education programs are tailored to meet the specific needs of students that help them enhance their skills and stay ahead in the competitive business environment. Individuals who are working and prefer online learning, then look no further beyond TAPMICEL. This best institute for online MBA in India offers insights and perspective on current industry trends and best practices.
Our faculty members harness the digital platforms and tools in a best way that offer the same rigour of a classroom and engage aspirants to the lecture.
Career and Placement Opportunities for MBA Graduates from Top Institutes in India
Nowadays, a degree in MBA is the utmost career choice for many aspirants. But before pursuing an MBA, they must always ask themselves the questions – Why do they want to pursue an MBA degree? Which MBA field do they want to choose? So, it is important that every individual must have well-defined goals. Here we come with the details about different MBA fields:
1. Career opportunities after MBA in Finance: MBA in Finance constitutes with the management, analysis and monetary sectors of financial fields. This field comprises of different financial options like – finance, banking and investment sectors of the corporate or government department as well. With MBA in Finance degrees, students are able to make careers in corporate finance, banking, business analytics, portfolio management, capital venture, private equity, international finance and others.
• KPMG • PWC • Deloitte • HDFC • Goldsman Sachs • State Bank of India
Average Salary Package: Rs. 6 Lakhs to Rs. 12 Lakhs Per Annum**
2. Career Opportunities after MBA in Marketing: MBA in Marketing is another booming field that focuses on the study of positioning of brands among target audience. It aims at teaching a student ins and outs of marketing. MBA degree in Marketing offers great career opportunities and covers the key aspects of syllabus such as – brand marketing, marketing research, consumer behaviour, so more.
• Apple • Google • JO Morgan • BCG • Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Average Salary Package: Rs. 3 Lakhs to Rs. 8 Lakhs Per Annum**
3. Career opportunities after MBA in Human Resource Development: As the name suggests, MBA in HR deals with the human element of the organisation. It includes recruiting, staffing, training, compensation and performance appraisal. HR professionals are responsible for hiring the best candidates for their company, negotiating salaries, imparting training and development and make polices that take of employees’ welfare.
Job Profiles in MBA in Human Resource Development:
• Human Resource Manager • Human Resource Generalist • Employee Education Consultant • International Human Resource Professional • Staffing Director
• Reliance • KPMG • Wipro • PepsiCo • Makemytrip • Deutsche Bank • Infosys • Aditya Birla Group
Average Salary Package: Rs. 4 Lakhs to Rs. 12 Lakhs Per Annum**
4. Career opportunities after MBA in International Business: These days, an MBA degree in International Business is one of the trending specialisations. This specialisation assists students to bring insight about the operational process and obligations of foreign trade to increase imports and exports by generating, scrutinising and conducting research. All the aspirants are taught to tackle challenges arising with international business that includes trading restrictions, economic and demographic constraints.
Job Profiles in MBA in International Business:
• International Marketing Manager • Export Manager • International Business Consultant • Global Business Manager • Export Coordinator • International Business Development Manager
• Accenture • IBM • Crisil • McKinsey & Company • Cognizant • Axis Bank • Google
Average Salary Package: Rs. 4 Lakhs to Rs. 12 Lakhs Per Annum** 5. Career opportunities after MBA in Operations Management: Another popular specialisation in the field of MBA is operations management. It includes the study of quality and cost. A student also learns about optimising resources, design flows, supply chain and logistics process with the product and the target.
Average Salary Package: Rs. 4 Lakhs to Rs. 8 Lakhs Per Annum**
How can an MBA degree from the top institutes in India impact your salary?
Best MBA institutes in India have a significant impact on your salary. Generally, MBA graduates from top institutes in India have the potential to earn higher salaries than those who have obtained their MBA from less renowned institutions.
Some of the factors that may influence the impact of an MBA degree on your salary include:
* Reputation of the institute: Top MBA institutes in India such as the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and Indian School of Business (ISB) have a strong reputation and a well-established brand. Employers tend to value degrees from such prestigious institutions, which can lead to higher salaries.
*Specialisation: The specialization you choose can also impact your salary. Some areas such as finance, consulting, and marketing tend to be high-paying sectors, and an MBA with a specialization in these areas can lead to higher salaries.
*Work experience: Work experience prior to pursuing an MBA can also impact your salary. Generally, individuals with several years of work experience tend to earn higher salaries after completing their MBA.
*Industry demand: The demand for MBA graduates in a particular industry can also impact their salary. If an industry has a high demand for MBA graduates, salaries tend to be higher.
In conclusion, obtaining a degree from a top MBA institute in India can have a positive impact on your salary, but it is important to consider various factors that can influence the extent of this impact.
MBA in Banking and Financial Services
MBA in Banking and Financial Services is a specialized business degree program that focuses on preparing individuals for leadership roles in the banking and finance sector. This program provides students with a comprehensive understanding of financial concepts, banking operations, and investment strategies, as well as essential management and leadership skills required to succeed in the industry. Graduates with an MBA in Banking and Financial Services can pursue careers in various areas, including investment banking, corporate finance, commercial banking, asset management, and risk management, among others.
MBA Finance Program offered by TAPMICEL:
The Banking and Financial services sector is brimming with opportunities for individuals who have a degree from best MBA institutes for Finance in India, well equipped with the nuances of the Banking sector and equipped with the latest technology.
TAPMICEL’s online MBA in Banking and Financial services has been the number one choice of several career focused individuals and the legacy of this robust program is now accessible now. This online course intends to help learners transition into a leadership role from the comfort of their homes, while continuing their jobs of other aspirations at an unbelievably affordable price. With TAPMI’s MBA in banking and financial services program your capabilities will be greatly enhanced and your leadership journey in the BFSI sector will be supported. This program has been carefully curated to provide you with a highly flexible learning trajectory that delivers maximum outcomes.
We believe that a collaborative effort between our top-class faculty and participants will create a magnificent learning experience for everyone. It is with great pleasure that we announce a fresh batch for this exciting program of MBA (BKFS), and we are eagerly looking forward to hosting you at our beautiful 44-acre campus in Manipal.
Click here to learn more https://bit.ly/3FJYjSe
If you want to enquire about program details like – MBA admission process, free structure and any other detail, kindly fill the form hereby https://tapmicel.com/contact/
Which colleges are best for MBA in India?
IIMs, FMS (DU) are the best MBA colleges in India.
How to take admission in best MBA institute in India?
You must be a graduate with good analytical and communication skills.
Which is the Best Institute for a Distance Online MBA in India?
T. A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) is the best MBA institute in India for a distance with a rich legacy of innovation, rigor and academic delivery. The institute is known for its online courses.
What is the Best Specialization to Choose in MBA?
It depends upon one’s interest. But as per current market dynamics, MBA in Finance and MBA in Banking and Finance has a huge scope.
Does Online MBA Provide Placement?
Definitely! Online MBA has equal importance as of Offline MBA and thus provide a lot of placement options.
What are the different learning options available these days to pursue an MBA degree?
TAPMI offers a range of flexible learning options, including online, blended, and in-person programs. This allows professionals to choose a program that fits their schedule and learning preferences.
Disclaimer : we are committed to providing accurate and up-to-date information to our valued visitors. The data concerning companies and external organizations presented on this platform are extracted from secondary sources or expressed personal opinions of the writers. Therefore, it should not be considered as official information provided by the respective organization. Furthermore, the information regarding fees, eligibility, scholarships, finance options, and other program-related details that are mentioned on this website are subject to alteration at the discretion of the universities. We suggest referring to the corresponding program page for the latest updates. The contents shared in the blogs are not legally binding and cannot be considered as conclusive.