They say ‘change is the only constant
’. This line truly matters for the industry working professionals. Securing an under- graduate degree and a decent job with a respected company is only the beginning. One must keep enhancing skillsets to stay relevant within their respective company and industry. Valuable industry experience must be complemented with relevant post-graduate qualifications. However, the opportunity cost of pursuing a full-time program increases for successful professionals who must balance personal and professional aspirations. Hence, programs with a flexible design and delivery can add tremendous value to senior industry professionals.
Executive programs for working professionals address this gap by providing an optimum blend of conceptual and experiential learning. Working professionals can also enrich the learning environment by connecting theory to their rich and diverse industry experience. A well-round understanding of business functions will also increase effectiveness in their job roles.
Why Executive programs courses are beneficial for working professionals?
Executive programs in management are much sought after for a number of reasons; however, it is important to find programs which support long-term career objectives. The following are the advantages that executive programs provide to working professionals:
- Prepares you for career advancement: An executive program in management increase job role effectiveness due to an increase in knowledge and skills. This increases the chances of career advancement, increase in compensation and securing more challenging roles in the organization for working professionals.
- Strengthens networking: Executive programs connect you with successful professionals from other industries. This not only enriches the classroom environment, but also increases networking opportunities. You can be a part of a network of managers working in various companies across the world.
- Enhances management competency: Executive programs help you think strategically and understand various problem-solving approaches. Helping you to align professional experiences with career aspirations and competency development.
- Flexible learning: Such executive programs allow professionals to pursue courses at their own pace or on weekends. This is appropriate for professionals who have a hectic work schedule and seek a work-life balance. Technology enables learning has enhanced flexibility without compromising quality of program delivery.
- Enhances life skills and builds empathy: Executive management programs not only focus upon the development of managerial skills, but also emphasize on building life skills like – working under pressure, how to boost team spirit, become a good listener and engage with a peer network with confidence and clarity.
- Increased technology proficiency: Most of the working professionals opt for online classes in order to pursue Executive programs. This helps them to get acquainted with cutting edge learning methods and increases their technology proficiency
Top Course for Working Professionals by TAPMI:
Upskilling has always been a continuous journey for any working professional. Our courses are designed to reflect the current challenges, opportunities & practice in management which results in enhancing the managerial career and growth to leadership positions.
This program has been designed to reflect upon the ongoing challenges, opportunities and practices in management. It allows the participants to fast-track their career growth and attain leadership positions in the reputed organizations.
| Executive Post Graduation Program in Management (EPGPM)
|11 months course – online as well as weekend courses available
|Rs. 1.65 Lakhs + GST
The amount can be collected in two instalments
This program has an optimal mix of classroom sessions, experiential-learning components and real-world problem solving through apprenticeship with leading experts in data and decision science.
|Mu Sigma TAPMI L.E.A.D. Program
|11 months course
|Rs. 6 Lakhs + GST
Career Opportunities after Executive programs
After completing the Executive program there are several career opportunities for working professionals. Few of them are listed below:
- Senior Finance Manager: Working professionals in Finance can enhance the career opportunity after completing an Executive course and become a Senior Finance Manager who provides strategies to strengthen the financial condition of a company.
- Business Development Manager: Completing an Executive program provides a great opportunity for working professionals to be a Business Development Manager or BD Manager who is responsible for business extension.
- Brand Manager: Brand manager is a good career option for working professionals. They are responsible for analyzing the market needs using marketing strategies.
- Senior Business Analyst: Another career opportunity for working professionals is to be a Senior Business Analyst who identifies, analyze and manages the risk related to the company.
- Management Consultant: Executive program enables the working professionals to enhance their managerial career and ‘Management Consultant’ is a good career opportunity who is responsible for the overall growth of the company.
T A Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) is a top-ranking business school
with a rich legacy of innovation, rigour and academic delivery.
TAPMI Centre for Executive Learning creates new learning opportunities for working professionals. The delivery rigor is outstanding as it is synchronous, interactive and controlled.
TAPMICEL rides on HD video conferencing network and delivers high-quality video and audio. The experience is seamless with a digital whiteboard, moderator control, dynamic participation, and chat options.
It is an opportunity for the working executives to study a postgraduate program in management without taking a break from their career.
- What are any pre-requisites?
For EPGPM course the pre-requisites are:
- Graduates from recognized university with minimum 50% marks
- 4-10 yrs. of industry experience from reputed companies
- How are TAPMICEL Executive learning courses delivered?
EPGPM courses are delivered online on Webex/Zoom platforms
- I’m not sure which course is right for me. How do I choose?
If you’re a working professional and want to do post-graduation without taking a break from your career then EPGPM course is right for you. It enables the participant to fast-track their managerial career & grow to leadership positions
- I’m a working professional; do I need to come to campus to participate in executive programs?
No, as EPGPM course are delivered online on Saturday evening & Sunday morning via online platforms (Webex/Zoom)
- How do I enrol in a course?
If pre-requisites are met, then you can register your interest on TAPMI website & request for a brochure. Short-listed candidates will be invited for Personal interview through online platform (Webex/Zoom)
- What do I receive upon completion of the course?
Post-Graduation Certificate will be provided after successful completion of Executive program
- What is included in the Program Fee?
Executive program EPGPM fee includes: course fees + GST + e-books and other course content + Alumni registration fee